My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my phone, I have changed my cell phone many times, in fact I have changed my cell phone twice in three months, because one fell into the water and died completely and the one I currently have I have about one month ago.

I usually use the cell phone as a form of entertainment, either to watch series or to talk with my friends but I also use it to download and save documents related to my studies.

I use my cell phone very often, since I use it for everything and at all times, but I usually use it a lot when I go to university or on my way home.

I like it because I find it useful because it serves many things.

My life without the cell phone would not change much, since I would still be alive, but I do think it would be a little more boring and less stressful. 



Comentarios

  1. I think most of us choose our phone as our favorite technology, it is certainly a vital part of our life hahaha, Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Phone is my favorite piece of technology too! In the long travels is so usesful.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I've also had many phones, but I don't believe as many as you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also use my phone when I go to university or on my way home!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. For many people the phone is a device indispensable

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I also think that my life without the cell phone would not change much because it wouldn´t affect my daily life

    ResponderBorrar
  7. you got so many comments!!! Great and the post, too.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Also for me it is the favorite technological object and when I can and I have the same game time in it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares