My favorite cartoon.





I don’t know if you remember the cartoons you used to see as kids, but I do. I remember with my older cousin, we always liked to see Doraemon and Shin Chan in the evenings, I remember it was summer and we had a pool, while watching Doraemon we were in the living room and when we were playing commercials we used to go swimming in the pool and as soon as the opening started we would go out and we would sit in the living room and my grandmother would always be angry because we left the floor and the chair all wet, but we didn’t care and we did it the same way every day.

El debate del día en Twitter: ¿qué serie es mejor, 'Shin Chan' o ...


I also really liked the pulentos maybe many know them and agree with me that they were one of the best cartoons they gave, like Villa Dulce and, Diego and Glot.

Habla Benzo de Pulentos: "Sale pa allá un nuevo single" - La Tercera

But my favorite cartoons will always be the Simpsons, I find it to be a super entertaining series, which always has a message to deliver, although I have to admit that when I was little I never understood the messages they delivered, but they still made me laugh. 

Las predicciones de Los Simpson que se han cumplido en 30 anos
What’s your favorite cartoon?

I don’t know about you but in my head I keep a lot of opening and cartoon songs, sometimes when I’m studying they come to mind and distract me a lot.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Yaritza! Wow haha, I also remember a lot of cartoons that I watched when I was a kid, and I like them untill now. I really liked Doraemon and Shin Chan! Aweosme cartoons hahah, and also I liked all the others you mencioned :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I totally remember all these shows! were my childhood. Until now when i get bored I watch the simpsons haha. Shin-chan occupies an important place in my memories, I really loven when I was a child. And little me found very funny when he danced showing his butt xd

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I've definitely seen them all!, they are really entertaining, The simpsons I see her until today, incredibly never bore me!.
    I still remember the song of Los Pulentos! jajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Waah, I really love Shin Chan, when I was little I enjoyed watching it (to this day, actually), it's so much fun! And the others I have also seen, they are practically classic.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Yaritza! What a way to go back to the past, haha. I remember all those cartoons very fondly also because they are an important part of my childhood. Although, the simpsons are and always will be one of my favorite animated series. I see them every night at 8pm! Haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love all the series that you put , but my favorite is the powerpuff girls jeje of the pulentos loved their songs and tattoos that came in ice cream <333

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love the simpsons and the messages in some seasons are very deep. On the other hand, it´s always funny to watch and the voice acting is so iconic .

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi! I imagine the scene of you and your cousing wet seeing the tv. About the cartoon I think my favorite was an anime called "Conan Detective" and I really love its opening.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. What good memories! Los pulentos were very good. The truth is, I couldn't just say a favorite cartoon, there's too many. Some of I really liked were:Jake Long el dragon occidental, Kim posible and many others...

    ResponderBorrar

  10. What good childhood memories! I still remember all those cartoons and how much fun it was to watch them haha

    ResponderBorrar
  11. always when I arrived to my house from the school I watched Shin Chan on the etc channel. I really enjoyed that. My favorite cartoons is The Simpsons.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Great topic! Makes me remember a lot of things. One of my favorite cartoons was "Diego y Glot" and i also enjoyed a lot "The Simpsons". I watch cartoons now, but they are hilarious and adult content, like "Rick And Morty".

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Hi! I remember a lot of the cartoons that I watched when I was little like The fairly Oddparents, Dora the explorer or Blue´s clues. It´s very nostalgic for me to think about all the thing I did when I was a little girl, It kind it makes me want to go back to those times when everything was easier.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares