Country I would like to visit.

 I have always wondered which country would be the ideal to live / visit, since there are many and each one has something that makes them special. I have thought of several such as MEXICO, I find that their culture and traditions are very particular and extravagant, in addition that their meals are very varied and delicious like Tacos, I have always wanted to try one made there, I feel that it must be much more delicious.

Another country that I would like to visit is the USA, but in particular the city of New York, it has always caught my attention, since when I was little I always saw Disney movies and found this city as unique and fabulous, also one of my Favorite series was filmed there, and as this city showed one is completely fascinated.

But the country I most want to visit and even stay to live is ICELAND, because it is a totally beautiful place, since it has the largest part and the largest waterfalls on the European continent. In addition, it celebrates a music festival in Reykjavik called «Secret Solstice», where the sun sets during the three days of the event. And finally it is a country where there is the lowest percentage of sexism, therefore it is an ideal place for women.


Islandia, maravilla natural para explorar en autorcaravana
What do you think about this place?

Comentarios

  1. The same thing happens to me with New York, and from Iceland I am very interested in the Faroe Islands.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sounds like very interesting places, but I really curious of the festival "secret solstice", so I googled it and I'm astonished 'cause it's literally 96 hours of sunshine!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello yaritza I agree with you that each place or country has something that makes it special and attractive. I have to admit that New York is not a place I would like to visit more than visiting Central Park. Regarding Mexico and Iceland, the image is different. On the one hand, Mexico has a culture, food and even extravagant festivals like the Day of the Dead. On the other hand, what you mentioned about Iceland seems like a very good reason to consider living there, especially if the landscapes look as beautiful as in the photograph you uploaded!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! all places seem very interesting. I´m agree with you, the reasons that you exposed about Island, made it a wonderful place to live. :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares