Post 2




When I was a child, I dreamed of being a teacher, a policewoman, a doctor, a firewoman, among others. 

But over time those options were fading, but I don't know why.  When I started high school, I had to start deciding what I wanted for my future. I had many options, such as commercial engineering, auditing and nutritionist.

When I was about to finish high school, I decided that I wanted to study social work, because of a situation that happened.  But the truth is that until the last minute I wasn't sure about that decision, since I didn't want to study something related to the social sciences.

I feel that my experience in this university has been quite good, I have learned interesting things, and in addition people are very nice and not at all competitive or individualistic. But I still don't feel that the career I chose is the right one, I still don't feel very happy with my decision.

In the future I would like to be able to work with children in homes such as Sename or people in street situations. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares