Photo important



This photo has a lot of meaning in my life, he is Matías, an 11-year-old boy with down syndrome and he was my godson during the last year, since in my license when you go in the middle room you have to sponsor a child Basic first and help you in everything you can.
At the beginning, the relationship between Matías and I was very difficult because he didn't speak anything, since they didn't encourage him at home so he could do it. 

The Matías differential teacher asked me to talk to him and try to help him motivate him to communicate and interact better with his classmates, because Matías to achieve or achieve something cried or shouted.

As time passed I managed to form a bond with Matías, since I was constant and I never left him alone, he now spoke to me and related better with his teammates.

This photo is special because during that year I realized many things and I will be impressed with some, such as the fact that his teammates always supported him and integrated him into his games, a weight that Matías had a difference with them. . We can also see that children with disabilities can do many things for the many people who cannot alone because they have a disability.

Being able to achieve a bond with Matías was very special for me, because for a long time I saw something impossible. Perhaps for other people it is something little significant but for me it was something wonderful.

Comentarios

  1. what a beautiful story, and I love that you would have formed a bond with him since that not everyone achieves.<3
    see you coluchiiii

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares