The best holidays I have had.




My vacations are always with the family, in summer. I remember when I was 12 years old and with my family we went to Horcón beach, in Valparaíso, Chile. I remember this vacation because it was the first time in a long time that we agreed with my uncles, cousins ​​and grandparents that we were all together for 1 to 2 weeks.

In the corner from where we stayed, there was a forest and every night we went on excursions and sometimes we had no choice and we had to cross it in order to go to the typical games on the beaches. We were always crossed by dogs that were nearby and my little sister (she was 7 years old) was one of the first with a stick "scaring" the dogs because I was afraid and she was "very brave".

When we bathed in the sea, my cousins ​​liked to get under the wave before they "exploded" and my sister (the brave) yelled at us and started crying because she feared something would happen to us, so we had to go out so that She stops crying and we can continue having fun.

These holidays have been the best so far because I have very good memories with my family and it was a long time ago, when I did not have many worries and everything was fun, although in general all my vacations were very entertaining.

3 Lugares Turísticos Horcón - ¿Qué visitar?

                This is how the beach where we were from a viewpoint that was in the forest looks.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Yaritza! What a fun holiday, especially for your sister. She sounds so adorable and must have gotten a lot of laughter out of them on that trip. On the other hand, I must admit that I love Horcón especially for its bridge of wishes. I hope you have visited it too!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sound like a very adventorous holiday, but the place looks very peaceful and perfect to go with family.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. It sounds very entertaining to travel with your whole family,
    including your uncles or cousins, I imagine that many stories are created to tell.
    Your vacation must have been really enjoyable so you can keep remembering, because it's been a long time since your 12 years JAJAJAJ, I have never traveled to Horcon, but I hope I can visit it someday, you and other people have told me that it is very entertaining.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love the holidays with family, I think is great that you have a big family to share these moments. It sounds like a very beautifil and entertaining holidays.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Your sister sounds really fun :D!
    I loved all what you said. When I was little, I also used to go on holidays with my uncles and cousins to the beach and it was really fun. I am glad that you also had the opportunity to do so, because they are beautiful memories that are with us forever :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Your holiday sounds very fun and interesting!! beach and family are completly a good combination to make great moments.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I really like the simplicity of your memories, because it's not a place so far from Santiago, and you like that holidays because of the sharing with your family, and I think that's so lovely <3

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi Yaritza! I share your words that the holidays from a long time ago mostly from when we were kids were awesome because of all the fun that we could had with no preocupations. And also that the family holidays are the best!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares