DREAMS!

In previous blogs I talked about the work I want in the future, the country where I would like to live, the postgraduate course I would like to do, etc. but the truth is that those are undefined ideas, because I have always had a hard time putting myself in the future, With this I don’t mean that they are ideas that I came up with and I put them because I had to do it jaja, not at some point in my life if I thought about all those things I said, but I can’t imagine myself achieving those dreams, I find it hard to think about how and what things I will have to do to achieve them, there are times when I think about my past and I realize everything I have changed, my plans, my dreams, my goals, etc, Maybe it may sound very absurd what I am saying, but for me, life is something totally uncertain, you do not know when and what things can happen to you, maybe in the future I no longer have the same dreams as now.

But at the moment I am very clear that, somehow or other, as I mentioned in previous blogs, I have to reach the suffering children in order to help them, I have to do something to get them to stop, I may not get to work at the Sename, but I know there are a lot of children outside that institution who also need help.
                                      Millennials: la generación que no puede imaginar su futuro económico                                                                          Are your dreams the same as those of the past?

Comentarios

  1. It is difficult to think about the future, especially in such an uncertain present. In my opinion, it is better to live in the present and try not to think so much about the future.
    I hope, however, that your mission to help children can become a reality.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. let fate take you!!!, the life is uncertain, I just hope you can help the children,
    I hope I can accompany you in that task, it's also my dream!
    and I hope you are very happy with what you decide! Regardssss<3

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I am very happy for you! The future is uncertain, but it is good to have an idea of ​​what we want to do

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The future is uncertain, I certainly have nothing clear and my dreams of the past (or goals) are very different from my current self (which I study). For that reason, I'm glad you have at least something clear! keep it up, you will be someone successful!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I find that it is difficult to plan a future at this time but it is very good to know which way to go as well<3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I also find it hard to think about the future, sometimes it frustrates me to think about it. Besides, I think you have a pretty clear goal and I'm sure you'll do it.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. sometimes it's better to focus on the present, the future is a mystery and so are we. Still, I hope you can fulfill all your dreams

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares