Postgraduate Studies

I hadn’t thought much about this, but I feel like I could take a graduate degree in child protection, because as I said in the previous blog, I would like to be able to work at the sename because I am very interested in this topic, because for me the children’s life is super important.

I would like to take this course as I feel that children are a fundamental part and also do not deserve to go through unjust situations in their small life, and in this institution they are not given the necessary conditions for their life, since it is a totally corrupt and tainted institution.

I had thought, at the end of my career of social work, to try to enter to work in the Sename, so I would study this postgraduate here in Chile and would take a partial course, since so I could be working and studying at the same time.

I hope to achieve my goals so that I can help many children and at the same time try to change this system in which their health is neglected. I find it very difficult to think that most of the people who work there are not interested in the conditions in which the children find themselves, for the same reason, by reading and knowing each case of the children who are abused the most I want to do what I can to fulfill my goal, I hope to make it.

NO+SENAME at Plaza De La Dignidad, Providencia

Comentarios

  1. I would like to work in the SENAME too, I think It's essencial take care about this problem and change the system of that institution

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It has been a pleasant surprise to read in your post, and in several others, the great interest that exists in children, their development and protection. I really hope you can study the postgraduate course you mention and can make big changes in the SENAME.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! The academic objectives that you want to develop and fulfill in your future are really beautiful. Thanks for the future contribution you want to make to change such a terrible institution!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares